Our Mission is to offer our clients the combined benefits of a big chain and the personal touch of your home town shop.
"Most important to us is that our clients look and feel special on their special day"
In our continuing commitment to enhance our clients’ experience of our service we have expanded and renovated the Latham store to one of the largest showrooms in the area dedicated to formalwear. In addition to the larger showroom, we have built more dressing rooms and larger production area to increase our efficiency and better serve you. The original Tuxego began in Latham and has been serving the community since 1986. Since that time, Tuxego has provided formalwear to tens of thousands of clients for their weddings, proms, and special events.
The Tuxego Advantage
- Owner operated for over 25 years and staffed with knowledgeable experts who will give you candid advice because we truly care about the way you look.
- We are a dedicated tuxedo shop. That means we don't do it as a sideline to men's clothing, dry cleaning, gowns, tailoring or any other business. Formalwear is our only business. So rather than being left on your own with a catalogue, you will have the owner to assist you in finding the best value and style to fit your needs.
- We work with the largest wholesale suppliers allowing us to provide quality tuxedos at competitive pricing.
- Most popular desingers including Michael Kors, Allure by Jean Yves, Ralph Lauren, Kristoff by Savvi and the Supreme by Calvin Klein exclusively in our store
- At the door parking for easy pick up and drop off. None of the hassles of the Mall with distant parking spaces and a long haul with a heavy tux bag
- We guarantee a second fitting. No matter how busy our store, we always have you try it on so we can conduct a very thorough assessment of the best look and fit.